There and Back Again



Last night I arrived home to mostly asleep children at a fairly reasonable hour. I'd been away on a mission trip for six days--the most time I can remember leaving the kids. Airline excitement is not the sort of adventure I enjoy, so I was glad the drastic schedule changes caused last week by American's security checks were not continued this week. We arrived home on schedule.



The trip? Wow. I don't have time to post a full update (and you don't have that much time to read my blog), and all my thoughts are still a jumble anyway. I'll attempt a "debrief" soon so I don't forget... For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, just google "Lydia Center" and "Water Street Rescue Mission" to see where we went and the sorts of people we served. Check out Spark Ministry to learn about the ministry that organizes and hosts these trips to various women's shelters around the country.

More later!

Comments