She Has a Sense of Humor

I confess. I'm a political junkie. Daily, the political blogs and updates entertain and inform me, some entries more entertaining than informational. See this ABC News blog update, which had me hooting with appreciation. An excerpt below shares an amusing episode on Hillary Clinton's plane en route to a campaign stop. She impersonates a flight attendant over the intercom:

"Welcome to Hill-Force One," Clinton said . "FAA regulations prohibit the use of any cell phones, blackberries and/or wireless devices that may be used to transmit a negative story about me."

"Now in a few minutes," she continued, "I am going to switch off the fasten your seatbelt sign, however, I've learned lately that things can get oftly bumpy when you least expect it, so you might want to keep those seatbelts fastened."

"In the event of an unexpected drop in poll numbers, this plane will be diverted to New Hampshire."

"Once we have reached cruising altitude we will be offering in-flight entertainment, my stump speech, in its many variations."

Comments